Audiology & Hearing Health
We understand the range of emptions that come with untreated hearing loss and are here to help.Read More
An estimated 50 million Americans experiences allergy symptoms but there is no need for you to suffer.Read More
Sinus infections are a common health complaint. We have treatment plans that will bring you long-term relief.Read More
Obstructive Sleep Apnea
Many don’t realize they stop breathing throughout the night. Our experienced staff can help you find the relief you need.Read More
Welcome to Arizona Desert ENT Specialists.
Our experienced team of otolaryngologists, surgeons, allergists and audiologist believe that involving you in your care produces the best results. We have the expertise to identify and diagnose your ear, nose and throat disorders and understand your individual treatment needs. By working together, we will develop a customized treatment plan that will not only work, but will be something you know you can stick with.
- "Dr. Charous was friendly and personable. He explained what was going on with clarity and seemed like he wanted to help me as much as possible. I'm very comfortable with seeing him again at my next visit"
- "I had a balloon sinuplasty in office back in February and after suffering from sinus infections for two years I am pleased to say I have not had one since. Dr Charous was amazing 😉"
- "I was treated great from reception through Doctor Charous' exam. I'm am switching from my previous ENT doctor to AZ Desert ENT. I highly recommend this office. Thank you for your professionalism and caring attitude towards my condition."
- "Dr. Charous and his staff were fantastic! He helped me tremendously so that I was able to return to work. His staff was professional and kind. I highly recommend Dr. Charous!"
- "Experience was very good. The staff was kind and very professional. I recommend them highly."
- "Thank you! All members at your office are professionals they take time to explain everything and make sure you feel comfortable thanks again for your service."