As a health care facility, we have an obligation to serve our patients while doing our best to limit the spread of COVID-19.
Our staff is 100% fully vaccinated.
We now have internal policies to limit patient and staff exposure by:
- Offering telemedicine appointments for anyone who prefers to stay at home during this time.
- Increasing our already rigorous cleaning and sanitization protocols.
- Monitoring the health and wellbeing of our staff and providers.
- As a health care facility, we have an obligation to serve our patients while doing our best to limit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the World Health Organization and other government officials to follow recommended guidelines.
- Continuing to monitor the situation and implementing additional measures as needed.
We do our best to accommodate the needs of our patients and continue to provide the exceptional care you need.
We ask that you please wear a mask that covers your mouth and nose during your entire appointment.
To prevent potential exposure and transmission of this virus, please limit accompanying family or friends to your office appointment or procedure.
To read more on the CDC website, click here.